Les anciens de Vauban Index du Forum

Les anciens de Vauban
Forum des anciens élèves de l'Athénée Royal Vauban à Charleroi

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Html5 Audio Player With Playlist Download Manager

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les anciens de Vauban Index du Forum -> Divers -> Les jeux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
salzahr
Membre habitué
Membre habitué

MessagePosté le: 24/10/2016 21:11:10    Sujet du message: Html5 Audio Player With Playlist Download Manager Répondre en citant

Html5 Audio Player With Playlist Download Manager > bit.ly/2f9FhKi

Html5 Audio Player With Playlist Download Manager

a326485f67
The database stores the authors and tracks characteristics, the PHP scripts manage the communication between the Flash player and the MySQL database.FLAM Player includes a back-end allowing the fast addition of tracks, the edition of authors or tracks characteristics, the creation of playlists and the simple integration of the player in a page.How to install:For detailed installation please refer this LINKOfficial Link09. An online Music player needs no more introductions for web developers or simple users. Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News. 2016 Slashdot Media. 2016 Slashdot Media. To download the mp3 files, you need to ask your users to right click the link and select Save Link As from the popup menu.. You can customise the colours of the player, and also display ratings, album cover art, and buy/download link if needed.

Much appreciated resource. Reply Saurav rajput February 12, 2011Ples add song my site Reply Saurav RaJput February 12, 2011Join now ? Reply Raju Jangid March 7, 2011hello Sir I want wav file player for my web site. amdal13 10.10.2015 My News v1.2 - Multipurpose Application (4) / 7 It's working just update your android gradle file . Reply Jeff February 12, 2010here is another one Reply socialmediapark February 12, 2010Thanks! This post informative think. (and why having the player is key this allows you to control the sound to not autoplay)Ive built web sites since 1994 and I have a site on fish (yep fish) and the sales page has a small audio file. Reply Jordan April 2, 2013great post been looking for an mp3 player for my s=website for beat/instrumentals Reply Ylluria May 7, 2013Hi! Im looking for a player thatll play xml/rss feeds, like the Podcast Pickle player. You seem to have CSS turned off. I have bookmarked your site to come back after I have downloaded the music I want. Thanks for helping keep SourceForge clean.

download flash player for firefox windows 10latest media player download freeamp music player ipa download appmax player for android a2 free downloadmcz vs player boy download gamesmultimedia download k-lite codec playerdownload all player 5 5x5avc1 video player for s60 v3 themes downloadfree flv player download exercisedownload adobe flash player for windows 7 free
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 24/10/2016 21:11:10    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les anciens de Vauban Index du Forum -> Divers -> Les jeux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation